Providing Our Partners with the Tools, Training and Services to Ensure Customer Success
123Net focuses on providing the best services for our partners, ensuring that experience reflects positively on the end user. Whether it’s data center, network or voice services that are needed, 123Net will engineer a solution to meet your customer’s requirements.
123Net Wholesale Features Include:
- 150K+ on-net near-net list (IMMEDIATE PRICING AVAILABLE)
- Access to 123Net suite of products
- Control price and set your own margins
- Maintain control of customer relationship
- Co-branded 123Net collateral
- Sales & engineering support
- Wholesaler handles customer billing, collections and first level support
- Access to web portal for quoting
- Access to knowledgeable, experienced workforce
- Personalized service
123Net Wholesale Services Include:
- Dark Fiber
- Carrier Access
- Fixed Wireless
- Dedicated Internet Service
- Voice Services
- 55+ Wireless PoP’s throughout Michigan
- 76 Wireline PoP’s throughout Michigan
Learn More About Our Wholesale Offerings
- Metro Ethernet
- Data Center Services
- High Speed Fixed Wireless
- Dedicated Internet
- Dark Fiber
- Cloud Connect
- Hosted IP PBX
- SIP Trunking
- PRI Services
- Michigan’s largest Carrier neutral hotel (founders of the Detroit Internet Exchange)
Whether you’re a national or regional wholesaler contact us today to get a competitive quote and benefit from working with an established local leader in carrier grade network services!
123Net Provides You with Tools to Succeed
123Net marketing materials will help you to communicate services and solutions effectively to your customer.
Gain greater knowledge of services to better communicate to customers.
- BRAND PRESENCE
Continue to expand your brand with professionally tailored marketing materials.
123Net Wireline PoP Sites
Hosted On-site Events
123Net can host your team meetings, provide tours of our Tier 3 data center, or tour our various fixed wireless PoP sites.
Inside a data center, 123Net believes your choice of carrier should not be limited to the data center owner. We make it as easy as possible for new carriers to build into our data centers. Opening the doors to more carriers greatly benefits businesses looking for more...
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., October 02, 2018 – Starting an essential change in how their fiber network will be utilized, St. Clair County Regional Educational Service Agency (St. Clair County RESA) is partnering with 123Net, a premier provider of data center, network, and...
123Net’s data centers facilitate your need to be better connected. Cross connects allow you to reduce access costs to get to the carrier of your choosing. You can save money and improve the connectivity of your network. What are Cross Connects? Cross connects are...