Providing Our Partners with the Tools, Training and Services to Ensure Customer Success
123Net focuses on providing the best services for our partners, ensuring that experience reflects positively on the end user. Whether it’s data center, network or voice services that are needed, 123Net will engineer a solution to meet your customer’s requirements.
123Net Wholesale Features Include:
- 150K+ on-net near-net list (IMMEDIATE PRICING AVAILABLE)
- Access to 123Net suite of products
- Control price and set your own margins
- Maintain control of customer relationship
- Co-branded 123Net collateral
- Sales & engineering support
- Wholesaler handles customer billing, collections and first level support
- Access to web portal for quoting
- Access to knowledgeable, experienced workforce
- Personalized service
123Net Wholesale Services Include:
- Dark Fiber
- Carrier Access
- Fixed Wireless
- Dedicated Internet Service
- Voice Services
- 55+ Wireless PoP’s throughout Michigan
- 76 Wireline PoP’s throughout Michigan
Learn More About Our Wholesale Offerings
- Metro Ethernet
- Data Center Services
- High Speed Fixed Wireless
- Dedicated Internet
- Dark Fiber
- Cloud Connect
- Hosted IP PBX
- SIP Trunking
- PRI Services
- Michigan’s largest Carrier neutral hotel (founders of the Detroit Internet Exchange)
Whether you’re a national or regional wholesaler contact us today to get a competitive quote and benefit from working with an established local leader in carrier grade network services!
123Net Provides You with Tools to Succeed
123Net marketing materials will help you to communicate services and solutions effectively to your customer.
Gain greater knowledge of services to better communicate to customers.
- BRAND PRESENCE
Continue to expand your brand with professionally tailored marketing materials.
Hosted On-site Events
123Net can host your team meetings, provide tours of our Tier 3 data center, or tour our various fixed wireless PoP sites.
Southfield, Michigan, June 3, 2021 - 123Net, Inc. (123NET), a Michigan colocation, network, and voice services provider, has connected with Bluewater Regional Networks Inc., a network operator, to improve network speed, cost and diversity for connectivity between the...
Choosing to migrate your business's networking and storage infrastructure to a data center is a serious decision. Even when done correctly, it requires many hours of planning to keep downtime to a minimum. Why then would any business make the decision to move to a...
Customer: Innovations Applied Services: 123NET's Data Center & Colocation Services Industry: Digital Marketing Number of Employees: 13 At-a-Glance: Innovations Applied was founded in 1997 and is based in Chicago. They provide real time video communications...