Michigan’s Premier Transport & Last Mile Provider
You’ve built a reputation for quality, speed, and reliability. You’re also trying to get ahead of the network congestion. 123Net engineered a network of outstanding coverage and density in Michigan. As a last mile provider, our experienced technical staff has consistently gone above and beyond supporting Carriers and Partners.
123Net continues to add new towers and fiber routes to ensure that your business receives the best service possible.
123Net Carrier Services Include:
- Carrier Grade networks for top-of-the-line performance
- SONET Services from OC3 to OC192
- 2.5G to 10G Optical Wavelength
- 50 On-Net PoP’s throughout Michigan
- Custom API created for your needs
- High Speed Fixed Wireless last mile service
- Multiple NNI for alternate Carrier access
Learn More About Our Carrier Offerings
- Metro Ethernet
- Data Center Services
- High Speed Fixed Wireless
- Transport Options
Whether you’re a national or regional carrier contact us today to get a competitive quote and benefit from working with an established local leader in carrier grade network services!
Scalable High Capacity Bandwidth
- Deliver fast, highly available services. Use 123Net’s low-latency routes, latency guarantees and network redundancy.
- Scale your network. Gain greater efficiency with a wide range of bandwidth options.
- Streamline operations and reduce costs. Benefit from your custom-designed Wavelength solution.
Features & Benefits:
- Select from multiple bandwidth options ranging up to 100G
- PoP to PoP transport
- State-of-the-art DWDM network technology
- Ethernet over Copper (EoC), Fiber or Fixed High Speed Wireless
- Industry Leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- A completely meshed native Metro Ethernet network
- Single point of contact for customer service, backed by 24×7 monitoring
Wavelength Services Details
- Ethernet speeds: 1G – 100Gbps
- SONET/SDH speeds: OC3 – OC192
- Protected and unprotected solutions
- Available low-latency routes and latency guarantees
- Available custom routing and transparent network design
Wavelength Service Interfaces
2.5 Gbps Wave Interfaces
– OC48 with Transparent Synchronous Frame
10 Gbps Wave Interfaces
– OC192 with Transparent Synchronous Frame
– 10 Gbps LAN-PHY
– 0 Gbps LAN-PHY with Semi-Transparency
– 10 Gbps WAN-PHY
10 Gbps Channelized Wave Interfaces (non-multiplexer end)
– OTU-2 (with 192 assignable STS1s)
10 Gbps Channelized Wave Mux Port Interfaces
– Gigabit Ethernet
– 1Gbps Fibre Channel
– 1Gbps FICO