24/7 – 365 days a year
Every 123Net customer has access to live, around-the-clock, Michigan-based support. Clients can reach 123Net by email, phone, or online support request. Providing customers with world-class support for their account is what separates 123Net from the competition.
Our support team is here to answer your questions, help you troubleshoot issues, improve your experience and increase satisfaction with our solutions. If you need immediate assistance call our support line directly at 866.460.3503 or choose from the directory to the right during normal business hours.
We Are Here For You
The 123Net Promise
- A friendly, helpful support experience every time
- Quick answers to emails, support requests, and calls 24/7
- Timely, informative updates on maintenance, system incidents, and service interruptions
- An open ear and serious attention to all customer feedback
Before You Call
At 123Net Superior Customer Service
Please have your service address or circuit ID available (Please note you will need your account number available to make any changes to any services) Please prepare to answer the following questions…
- Are you able to get online? (data services only)
- Verify if there is power to your building
- Confirm if you can receive incoming calls (for voice services only)
- Confirm if you can make outgoing calls (for voice services only)
- When did the issue begin?
- Have you had any recent infrastructure changes?
- Have you contacted your Managed Service Provider/IT staff yet?
Pay My Bills
123Net makes paying your bills as easy as possible. Please select the link below for fast online payment services. If you have a question regarding billing, contact our Accounting department at 866.460.3503.
All customers can easily access the dedicated customer portal by selecting the link below. Are you a customer that needs access to the portal? Contact Support at 866.460.3503.
After an extensive nationwide search for an ISP that can provide a fiber and PRI circuit, 123Net stood out immediately because of their responsiveness, and how robust their infrastructure was for being a local ISP – their fiber stretched throughout all of Michigan, which was a necessity for us as we maintain many companies throughout the state.
Not only do they utilize their own fiber, but they used their own teams to drill and run the cable. I would vouch for their teams, services, and customer support any day, they are professional, quick, and robust which is exactly what we were looking for and more.
123Net runs like a well-oiled machine, getting things done for more customers with fewer people says they are effective and efficient in their usage of time and they are the example that all ISP’s should be looking at.Matthew A. Gilmour