Cloud Connect Overview
Dedicated Point-to-Point Connectivity to the Cloud
123Net Cloud Connect allows you to create private connections between your infrastructure and cloud-based applications. Traversing over private, point-to-point connections, your business’s traffic will never touch the public Internet. With 123Net Cloud Connect your business avoids the downfalls presented by public Internet connections.
Available Cloud Service Providers
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- Oracle Cloud
- IBM Cloud
- Alibaba Cloud
- And many more
Cloud Connect Features
|Cloud Connectivity||Directly connect to multiple clouds in multiple locations|
|Network Optimization||Make your traffic local by implementing our infrastructure, cloud and IT resources across multiple locations|
|High Availability||Connect to cloud and IT services across multiple locations over one port for redundancy and high availability|
|Distributed Data||Connect IT resources at the edge to improve end-user experience|
|Application Optimization||Using a private network lowers latency and improves application performance|
|SD-WAN Integration||Extend your SD-WAN architecture to reach IT infrastructure across multiple locations|
|Service Level Agreement||99.99% network uptime for dual ports, 99.9% network uptime for single ports|
Cloud Connect Benefits
Sync with the Cloud Service Provider of your choice and enjoy the benefits of 123Net’s Cloud Connect.
- Improve Performance: Improve end-user performance by connecting directly to your digital ecosystem.
- Scale Your Business: Connections are made through a single portal over a software-defined (SD) switching fabric. Easily scale from one to multi-cloud deployments
- Boost Agility: Quickly provision virtual circuits in 200 Mbps, 500 Mbps and 1 Gbps increments.
- Greater Control: Determine how and where your network is connected to make traffic more reliable and predictable.
- Strengthen Security: Private, point-to-point connections avoid the public Internet, minimizing security threats.
- Rich Digital Ecosystems: Extend beyond cloud service providers to connect with other Cloud Connect participants.
- 1 Gbps SX multi-mode fiber
- 1 Gbps LX single-mode fiber
- 10 LR single-mode fiber
Available Connection Speeds
- Up to 50 Mbps
- Up to 200 Mbps
- Up to 500 Mbps
- Up to 1 Gbps
- Up to 10 Gbps
- Connect to participants within a metro and within a region
- Connection speeds vary depending on destination
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., December 18, 2018 – 123Net is becoming the fastest growing business-exclusive Fiber Network in Michigan. Businesses requiring high capacity internet to keep up with their customer demands are taking advantage of 123Net’s fiber footprint. Currently,...
Data center location should always be a top priority for customers. Choosing a data center in an optimal location not only provides immediate advantages, it also prevents major headaches down the road. 123Net carefully handpicked an ideal environment for each of its...
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., September 18, 2018 – The City of Westland recently opened the door to any Internet service providers (ISPs) interested in submitting a proposal to solve the City’s Wide Area Network (WAN) needs. Proposals included technologies that were able to...