The SMB Sales Representative is responsible for discovering, researching, and selling services to new businesses on and near our fiber network. Primary job responsibilities will include obtaining leads through prospecting techniques to penetrate new accounts in the 123NET market. This is achieved through door knocking, phone calls, virtual selling, and following up on any internal leads. Additional responsibilities include understanding and selling 123NET’s services and products through physical meetings and phone conversations, maintaining and developing positive customer relationships, and achieving monthly sales’ goals. This is a hunter role that requires candidates to prospect, close, and negotiate fiber-based solutions in a professional manner. Some training will be provided.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 Years of Sales Experience
- Cold Calling & Door Knocking Sales Techniques
- Ability to Navigate a Defined Sales Process
- Proactive Approach to Selling
- Written, Oral & Professional Presentation Skills
- Fast Learner Able to Navigate 123NET’s Systems & Databases