Hosted IP PBX
Hosted IP PBX Overview
Available on Fiber · Fixed Wireless · Ethernet over Copper (EoC)
We’ve been a Michigan based phone company for over 15 years with experience in VoIP (Voice over IP) deployments.
Compared to a traditional phone system, 123Net manages the delivery of the Hosted IP PBX over its robust network and moves the PBX functionality from your office to its Tier 3 2(N+1) data center. This includes built-in redundancy and a Service Level Agreement (SLA) guarantee of 99.99% uptime.
- Setup is quick (30-45 days), and a 123Net project manager will help with a smooth conversion.
- Connect desktops and smart devices through the 123Net application.
- Transfer existing phone numbers or order new numbers like vanity
- Desk phones will be placed and fully configured by a 123Net engineer.
- Manage the entire 123Net phone system from a desktop computer or smart device through the 123Net web portal.
- A user-friendly web interface offers complete control over the phone system with easy to use menus, text fields and
- Change users, manage extensions from anywhere in the world.
- Users can manage their own settings.
Hosted IP PBX
Accessibility, flexibility control
Hosted IP PBX solution provides feature rich technology that will increase productivity within your organization. The user-friendly web driven control panel offers enhanced features in an easy to manage interface.
- Softphone / Mobility
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
Call Center Services and Reporting
Call Park & Retrieve
Call Queue/Ring Groups
Dial by Extension/Extension Transferring
Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
Do Not Disturb (DND)
Door Strike Integration
Headset – USB and Bluetooth Capability
Hot Desking (Hoteling)
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Last Number Redial
Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
Music on Hold
Time Conditions (Day /Night Settings)
User Control Panel
Virtual Receptionist Dashboard
Video Chat – Endpoint to Endpoint
Voicemail to Email
Zoho CRM Integration
Hosted IP PBX Equipment
The 123Net Hosted IP PBX uses the Polycom enterprise-grade family of IP desktop phones.
|Display||3.5” Color LCD||3.5” HD Color LCD Touchscreen||4.3” HD Color LCD Touchscreen|
|Navigation||4-way cluster with center select key||Intuitive Touchscreen||Intuitive Touchscreen|
|USB Call Recording||No||Yes||Yes|
|Integrated Bluetooth Headset Support||No||No||Yes|
|Polycom HD Voice||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Resources to Get You Started
123Net provides resources to get you started with your Hosted IP PBX products. In the right column under Business Solutions you can select a resource to download and help you on your way.
- Download the 123Net Quick Phone Functions Reference Guide – basic function keys and feature codes.
- Download the 123Net Polycom Quick Start Guide – to simply set up your phone.
- Select any of the below links to view quick videos on Polycom products set-up.
Below are short video clips of how to get started with the Polycom phone products. These videos allow for a smooth and quick set-up, rest assured, if you have any questions, you can always contact our Support Team.
VVX 300 Business Media Phone Quick Start
VVX 400 Business Media Phone Quick Start
VVX 500 Business Media Phone Quick Start
VVX 600 Business Media Phone Quick Start
VVX: How to access the local directory
VVX: How to use the call park feature
VVX: How to use the conferencing feature
VVX: How to forward a call feature
VVX: How to activate Do Not Disturb feature
Slow internet, downtime, high costs or support are issues that lead companies to switch providers. Deciding to leave can be challenging, but the process does not have to be. If your current provider cannot support everyday business needs, this may be the time to...
At-a-Glance: RJ Telecommunications grew their relationship with 123NET based on mutual goals of augmented network growth in fiber and wireless but also providing customer service and helping their clients in a North Star Decision Making Process. Wholesale Partner: RJ...
SOUTHFIELD, MI., October 6, 2020 – 123.Net Inc. (123NET), a Michigan data center and network services provider, is empowering its Hosted IP PBX customers with Salesforce’s CRM. This enables them to interact with possible...