Hosted IP PBX
Hosted IP PBX Overview
Available on Fiber · Fixed Wireless · Ethernet over Copper (EoC)
We’ve been a Michigan based phone company for over 15 years with experience in VoIP (Voice over IP) deployments.
Compared to a traditional phone system, 123Net manages the delivery of the Hosted IP PBX over its robust network and moves the PBX functionality from your office to its Tier 3 2(N+1) data center. This includes built-in redundancy and a Service Level Agreement (SLA) guarantee of 99.99% uptime.
- Setup is quick (30-45 days), and a 123Net project manager will help with a smooth conversion.
- Connect desktops and smart devices through the 123Net application.
- Transfer existing phone numbers or order new numbers like vanity
- Desk phones will be placed and fully configured by a 123Net engineer.
- Manage the entire 123Net phone system from a desktop computer or smart device through the 123Net web portal.
- A user-friendly web interface offers complete control over the phone system with easy to use menus, text fields and
- Change users, manage extensions from anywhere in the world.
- Users can manage their own settings.
Hosted IP PBX
Accessibility, flexibility control
Hosted IP PBX solution provides feature rich technology that will increase productivity within your organization. The user-friendly web driven control panel offers enhanced features in an easy to manage interface.
- Softphone / Mobility
- Find-me, Follow-me
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Web Portal
- Auto Attendant
- Call Block
- Call Forwarding
- Call History
- Call Log
- Call Park & Retrieve
- Call Queue/Ring Groups
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Conference Calling
- Dial by Extension/Extension Transferring
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Last Number Redial
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Music on Hold
- Sequential Ring
- Simultaneous Ring
- Speed Dial
- Time Conditions (Day /Night Settings)
- User Control Panel
- Voice Mail
- Voicemail to Email
- IP Failover
Hosted IP PBX Equipment
The 123Net Hosted IP PBX uses the Polycom enterprise-grade family of IP desktop phones.
|Display||3.5” Color LCD||3.5” HD Color LCD Touchscreen||4.3” HD Color LCD Touchscreen|
|Navigation||4-way cluster with center select key||Intuitive Touchscreen||Intuitive Touchscreen|
|USB Call Recording||No||Yes||Yes|
|Integrated Bluetooth Headset Support||No||No||Yes|
|Polycom HD Voice||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Resources to Get You Started
123Net provides resources to get you started with your Hosted IP PBX products. In the right column under Business Solutions you can select a resource to download and help you on your way.
- Download the 123Net Quick Phone Functions Reference Guide – basic function keys and feature codes.
- Download the 123Net Polycom Quick Start Guide – to simply set up your phone.
- Select any of the below links to view quick videos on Polycom products set-up.
Below are short video clips of how to get started with the Polycom phone products. These videos allow for a smooth and quick set-up, rest assured, if you have any questions, you can always contact our Support Team.
VVX 300 Business Media Phone Quick Start
VVX 400 Business Media Phone Quick Start
VVX 500 Business Media Phone Quick Start
VVX 600 Business Media Phone Quick Start
VVX: How to access the local directory
VVX: How to use the call park feature
VVX: How to use the conferencing feature
VVX: How to forward a call feature
VVX: How to activate Do Not Disturb feature
SOUTHFIELD, MI., May 28, 2020 – Earlier this month, the Detroit Internet Exchange (DET-iX) soars to new heights by surpassing another milestone by reaching over 200Gbps. This news comes one month after achieving 150Gbps. The DET-iX was founded in 2014 with nine...
SOUTHFIELD, MI., May 14, 2020 - Earlier this week, 123NET, Inc. (123NET) marked a milestone by installing high-speed fiber into more than 1,500 commercial buildings. This achievement comes less than one year after the company announced that it had hit the 1000 lit...
4 Responsive Solutions That Can Help Your Business Your business network may or may not be prepared for the expanding telecommuting workforce. While working with automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and suppliers on their audio/video (AV) projects, there...