Hosted IP PBX
Hosted IP PBX Overview
Available on Fiber · Fixed Wireless · Ethernet over Copper (EoC)
We’ve been a Michigan based phone company for over 15 years with experience in VoIP (Voice over IP) deployments.
Compared to a traditional phone system, 123Net manages the delivery of the Hosted IP PBX over its robust network and moves the PBX functionality from your office to its Tier 3 2(N+1) data center. This includes built-in redundancy and a Service Level Agreement (SLA) guarantee of 99.99% uptime.
- Setup is quick (30-45 days), and a 123Net project manager will help with a smooth conversion.
- Connect desktops and smart devices through the 123Net application.
- Transfer existing phone numbers or order new numbers like vanity
- Desk phones will be placed and fully configured by a 123Net engineer.
- Manage the entire 123Net phone system from a desktop computer or smart device through the 123Net web portal.
- A user-friendly web interface offers complete control over the phone system with easy to use menus, text fields and
- Change users, manage extensions from anywhere in the world.
- Users can manage their own settings.
Hosted IP PBX
Hosted IP PBX solution provides a
Soft phone, mobility
- Find-me, Follow-me
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Web Portal
- Auto Attendant
- Call Block
- Call Forwarding
- Call History
- Call Log
- Call Park & Retrieve
- Call Queue/Ring Groups
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Conference Calling
- Dial by Extension/Extension Transferring
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Last Number Redial
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Music on Hold
- Sequential Ring
- Simultaneous Ring
- Speed Dial
- Time Conditions (Day /Night Settings)
- User Control Panel
- Voice Mail
- Voicemail to Email
- IP Failover
Hosted IP PBX Equipment
The 123Net Hosted IP PBX uses the Polycom enterprise-grade family of IP desktop phones.
|Display||3.5” Color LCD||3.5” HD Color LCD Touchscreen||4.3” HD Color LCD Touchscreen|
|Navigation||4-way cluster with center select key||Intuitive Touchscreen||Intuitive Touchscreen|
|USB Call Recording||No||Yes||Yes|
|Integrated Bluetooth Headset Support||No||No||Yes|
|Polycom HD Voice||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Backup solutions, such as IP Failover, avoid network downtime, keeping your business connected and productive. It's immediate and cost-effective, so your business continues generating revenue and preserves its reputation, regardless of unforeseen circumstances. How It...
When it comes to choosing an Internet service provider (ISP), there are a lot of options out there. So how do you know you’re making the right choice? In this blog, we’ll take a look at the 7 most essential considerations for choosing your business ISP. 1. Need for...
As the use of cloud services and Software as a Service (SaaS) grows, more companies are looking to SD-WAN for network management. But what exactly is SD-WAN and how can it benefit your business? Let’s take a look. SD-WAN, the “Patient Portal” for Networks Most of us...
Call Us at 866.460.3503