Hosted IP PBX
Hosted IP PBX Overview
Available on Fiber · Fixed Wireless · Ethernet over Copper (EoC)
We’ve been a Michigan based phone company for over 15 years with experience in VoIP (Voice over IP) deployments.
Compared to a traditional phone system, 123Net manages the delivery of the Hosted IP PBX over its robust network and moves the PBX functionality from your office to its Tier 3 2(N+1) data center. This includes built-in redundancy and a Service Level Agreement (SLA) guarantee of 99.99% uptime.
- Setup is quick (30-45 days), and a 123Net project manager will help with a smooth conversion.
- Connect desktops and smart devices through the 123Net application.
- Transfer existing phone numbers or order new numbers like vanity
- Desk phones will be placed and fully configured by a 123Net engineer.
- Manage the entire 123Net phone system from a desktop computer or smart device through the 123Net web portal.
- A user-friendly web interface offers complete control over the phone system with easy to use menus, text fields and
- Change users, manage extensions from anywhere in the world.
- Users can manage their own settings.
Hosted IP PBX
Hosted IP PBX solution provides a
Soft phone, mobility
- Find-me, Follow-me
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Web Portal
- Auto Attendant
- Call Block
- Call Forwarding
- Call History
- Call Log
- Call Park & Retrieve
- Call Queue/Ring Groups
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Conference Calling
- Dial by Extension/Extension Transferring
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Last Number Redial
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Music on Hold
- Sequential Ring
- Simultaneous Ring
- Speed Dial
- Time Conditions (Day /Night Settings)
- User Control Panel
- Voice Mail
- Voicemail to Email
- IP Failover
Hosted IP PBX Equipment
The 123Net Hosted IP PBX uses the Polycom enterprise-grade family of IP desktop phones.
|Display||3.5” Color LCD||3.5” HD Color LCD Touchscreen||4.3” HD Color LCD Touchscreen|
|Navigation||4-way cluster with center select key||Intuitive Touchscreen||Intuitive Touchscreen|
|USB Call Recording||No||Yes||Yes|
|Integrated Bluetooth Headset Support||No||No||Yes|
|Polycom HD Voice||Yes||Yes||Yes|
As the use of cloud services and Software as a Service (SaaS) grows, more companies are looking to SD-WAN for network management. But what exactly is SD-WAN and how can it benefit your business? Let’s take a look. SD-WAN, the “Patient Portal” for Networks Most of us...
Data center location should always be a top priority for customers. Choosing a data center in an optimal location not only provides immediate advantages, it also prevents major headaches down the road. 123Net carefully handpicked an ideal environment for each of its...
Businesses depend on their ability to effectively communicate with customers. Implementing a Hosted IP PBX voice solution will immediately limit any concerns from a technological perspective, providing the scalability needed to become a long-term voice solution. What...
Call Us at 866.460.3503