The Aerial Lineman will be in charge of placing Aerial strand and fiber optic cable on pole lines by means of climbing poles on hooks and use of bucket trucks. The Ground Hands will take care of the ground duties such as setting up signs and safety equipment, pulling ropes, screwing in pole anchors, setting down guys, driving trucks and trailers, loading equipment, and assisting lineman in various ways. Placement will vary based on experience.
- Ability to Lift at Least 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass a Background Investigation
- Pass a Drug Screening
- Work Outside in All Weather Conditions
PREFERRED & BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCE
- Fiber/Strand Placement
- National Joint Utilities Notification System (NJUNS)
- Pole Climbing
- Reading Prints
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)