Data Center Services
Data Center Services Overview
Customized Data Center Solutions for Michigan Businesses
123Net owns and operates four SOC 2-Type 2 compliant and HIPAA,
Data Center Features
Our Facilities Offer:
- Access to Tier 3 facilities without the capital investment
- 100,000 sq ft of available data center space
- SOC2 – Type 2 Certified
- HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and SSAE-16 compliant
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) include 100% Power Uptime
- Dual-Factor authentication
- 2(N+1) Power & Cooling
- Electrical Substation for the city of Southfield
- Disaster recovery suites
- Network redundancy
- High-density computing suites
- Multiple geographically diverse locations
- Scalable space and power
- 24x7x365 On-site NOC technicians
Secure, Compliant & Carrier Neutral
SOC 2 – Type 2 Compliant
SOC 2 compliant data centers ensure your data is protected by a facility that has been audited by an independent, accredited firm that benchmarks for privacy, security, availability and more. A SOC 2 report confirms that a data center features all the following controls in place:
- Security: Physical and logical protection against unsanctioned access.
- Confidentiality: All information is classified and protected as agreed upon.
- Processing Integrity: System processing is accurate, timely, and complete.
- Privacy: Personal Information is collected, used, and retained as agreed upon.
These standards are critical for companies that need to meet strict federal compliance requirements.
123Net’s HIPAA compliant data centers provide the necessary physical, environmental, and network security required to protect patient information and meet HIPAA compliance standards.
PCI compliance is a requirement for all institutions that store valuable credit card data. 123Net’s data centers can provide the physical, environmental, network and infrastructure security needed to protect sensitive cardholder data and meet PCI-DSS compliance standards.
SSAE-16 compliance is a measure of relevant controls for financial reporting.
SOC 2 – Type 2 statement available upon official request.
Our Data Centers
DC1 – 24700 Northwestern Hwy, Southfield, MI (HQ)
DC2 – 24275 Northwestern Hwy, Southfield, MI
DC3 – 24245 Northwestern Hwy, Southfield, MI
DC4 – 400 76th Street SW Suite 12, Byron Center, MI
Current Fiber Providers
- ACD.net/ACD Telecom, Inc.
- Clear Rate Communications, Inc.
- Cogent Communications
- Comcast Communications
- Daystarr Communications
- Merit Network Inc.
- Level 3 Communications
- LightSpeed Communications, LLC
- Lightower Fiber Networks
- ManagedWay Company
- Spartan Net
- US Signal
- Wide Open West
- XO Communications / Verizon
Call Us at 866.460.3503