Data Center Services
Data Center Services Overview
Customized Data Center Solutions for Michigan Businesses
- 123Net owns and operates four Tier 3, carrier neutral data centers in Michigan.
- All Data Centers are HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and SSAE-18 SOC 2 Type II/SOC 3 compliant with 100% power uptime guarantee. Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Our Data Centers are HIPAA & PCI-DSS compliant.
- High reliability with redundant cooling, power, filtering, and interconnected 10 and 100 Gig networks.
- 123Net’s Data Center is Michigan’s largest Carrier hotel, which provides our customers with more options and reduced latency.
- Individually Locked Full and Half Cabinets
- Cages and Private Suites
- Remote Hands Service
- 24x7x365 Onsite Staff
- Disaster Recovery Space
- 2(N+1) Diverse A & B Power Available (separate PDUs, Panels, Transformers, Generators)
- Voice Services
- Network Services
Data Center Features
Our Facilities Offer:
- Access to Tier 3 facilities without the capital investment
- 100,000 sq ft of available data center space
- Up to 30 kW available per rack
- SOC2 – Type II Certified
- HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and SSAE-18 compliant
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) include 100% Power Uptime
- Physical security and monitored access
- Dual-Factor authentication
- 2(N+1) Power & Cooling
- AC/DC Power Available 120V/208V Three Phase
- Dedicated Electrical Substation
- Disaster recovery suites
- Network redundancy
- High-density computing suites
- Multiple geographically diverse locations
- Scalable space and power
- 24x7x365 On-site NOC technicians
- VESDA fire system
Secure, Compliant & Carrier Neutral
SOC 2, Type II / SOC 3 Compliant
SOC 2 compliant data centers ensure your data is protected by a facility that has been audited by an independent, accredited firm that benchmarks for privacy, security, availability and more. A SOC 2 report confirms that a data center features all the following controls in place:
- Security: Physical and logical protection against unsanctioned access.
- Confidentiality: All information is classified and protected as agreed upon.
- Processing Integrity: System processing is accurate, timely, and complete.
- Privacy: Personal Information is collected, used, and retained as agreed upon.
These standards are critical for companies that need to meet strict federal compliance requirements.
123Net’s HIPAA compliant data centers provide the necessary physical, environmental, and network security required to protect patient information and meet HIPAA compliance standards.
PCI compliance is a requirement for all institutions that store valuable credit card data. 123Net’s data centers can provide the physical, environmental, network and infrastructure security needed to protect sensitive cardholder data and meet PCI-DSS compliance standards.
SSAE-18 compliance is a measure of relevant controls for financial reporting.
Our Data Centers
Current Data Center Fiber Providers
- ACD.net/ACD Telecom, Inc.
- Clear Rate Communications, Inc.
- CMS Internet
- Cogent Communications
- Comcast Communications
- Daystarr Communications
- D&P Communications
- Level 3 Communications
- LightSpeed Communications, LLC
- Lightower Fiber Networks
- ManagedWay Company
- Merit Network Inc.
- Spartan Net
- US Signal
- Wide Open West
- XO Communications / Verizon
Call Us at 866.460.3503