Data Center & Colocation Services
Customized Data Center Solutions for Michigan Businesses
123Net owns and operates four Tier 3, carrier-neutral Michigan data centers in Detroit and Grand Rapids.
Data centers designed to be HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and SSAE-18 SOC 2 Type II/SOC 3 compliant with 100% power uptime guarantee. Service Level Agreement (SLA)
High-reliability colocation space with redundant cooling, uninterruptible power, filtering, and interconnected 10 Gbps and 100 Gbps networks.
123Net’s Data Center is Michigan’s largest Carrier hotel, which provides our customers with more options and reduced latency.
Data Center | Colocation Service Options:
- Individually Locked Full and Half Cabinets Backed With Physical Security
- Secure Cages and Private Suites
- Smart Hands Service (Data Center Operators)
- 24x7x365 Onsite Staff
- Disaster Recovery Space
- 2(N+1) Diverse A & B Power Available (separate PDUs, Panels, Transformers, Generators)
- Voice Services
- Network Services
- BGP Peering Available
123Net Data Center Fiber Providers
Data Center / Colocation Features
Detroit and Grand Rapids Data Centers Offer:
- Access to Tier 3 facilities without the capital investment
- Over 100,000 sq ft of available data center / colocation space
- Up to 30 kW available per rack
- HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and SSAE-18 SOC 2 Type II/SOC 3 compliant
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) include 100% power uptime, 99.99% network uptime
- Physical security and monitored access
- Dual-Factor authentication
- 2(N+1) Power & Cooling
- AC/DC Power Available 120V/208V Three Phase
- Dedicated electrical substation
- Disaster recovery suites
- Network redundancy
- High-density computing suites
- Multiple geographically diverse locations
- Scalable space and power
- 24x7x365 On-site NOC technicians
- VESDA fire system
- Green Data Center to reduce environmental impact
Smart Hands Service
On-Site, Local Technical Support 24x7x365
With 123Net’s Smart Hands Service, our NOC technicians will serve as your on-site team of experts, providing remote management, monitoring and troubleshooting 24x7x365. This gives your personnel the freedom to focus on other important aspects of your business.
If your IT staff is not located near your data center, managing and supporting your assets can be costly and time-consuming. Having onsite support alleviates these problems. On top of this, our experts will always be there to ensure that your network downtime is minimized.
- Audits of full or partial spaces for efficiency
- Engineering audit of power and network
- Tracking internal cross connects
- Confirming power consumption
- Providing of digital pictures and serial numbers
- Basic organization and cleaning
- Labeling of boxes and equipment to be shipped
- Equipment packed, unpacked and shipped on site with customer provided labels
- Move equipment within your cabinets and space
- Customer-approved vendors and consultants can be escorted to and from data center space
- NOC Technicians available 24/7 via phone, email, or online support request
- Reseating cables/drives/memory
- OS Refresh
- Customer assisted equipment access
- Replacement of device components
- Testing for basic network issues
Rack and Stack
- New Installs / Augmentations / Equipment Removal
- Installation, assembly and maintenance of cabling for racks and equipment
- Circuit testing and diagnostics
- Feedback provided on design, cabling, setup and more throughout the process
- Pre-wiring of patch panels and equipment
- Full-service installation of equipment into colocation racks
Service Level Agreement
- 15 minute response time
Secure, Compliant & Carrier Neutral
SOC 2, Type II / SOC 3 Compliant
SOC 2 compliant data centers ensure your data is protected by a facility that has been audited by an independent, accredited firm that benchmarks for privacy, security, availability and more. A SOC 2 report confirms that a data center features all the following controls in place:
- Security: Physical and logical protection against unsanctioned access.
- Confidentiality: All information is classified and protected as agreed upon.
- Processing Integrity: System processing is accurate, timely, and complete.
- Privacy: Personal Information is collected, used, and retained as agreed upon.
These standards are critical for companies that need to meet strict federal compliance requirements.
123Net’s HIPAA compliant data centers provide the necessary physical, environmental, and network security required to protect patient information and meet HIPAA compliance standards.
PCI compliance is a requirement for all institutions that store valuable credit card data. 123Net’s data centers can provide the physical, environmental, network and infrastructure security needed to protect sensitive cardholder data and meet PCI-DSS compliance standards.
SSAE-18 compliance is a measure of relevant controls for financial reporting.
123Net Delivers Secure, Compliant Enterprise-Class Colocation Throughout Michigan
Choose From Any Tier 3 Data Centers in Metro Detroit or Grand Rapids for Colocation Services
Current Data Center Fiber Providers
- ACD.net/ACD Telecom, Inc.
- Clear Rate Communications, Inc.
- CMS Internet
- Cogent Communications
- Comcast Communications
- Daystarr Communications
- D&P Communications
- LightSpeed Communications, LLC
- Crown Castle
- ManagedWay Company
- Merit Network Inc.
- Spartan Net
- US Signal
- Wide Open West
- XO Communications / Verizon
Maintaining a 100% uptime should be a top priority for every data center. If data centers experience power outages, customers can lose thousands of dollars for every second they are down. 123Net heavily invests in 2(N+1) redundant data center infrastructure to...
123Net Partners with Telia Carrier to Increase Network Capacity and Support Michigan’s Drive Towards Innovation
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., February 12, 2019 – 123Net, Michigan’s premier data center services provider and host of the Detroit Internet Exchange (DET-IX), today announced that it has tapped Telia Carrier’s 100G-enabled, number one ranked global IP backbone to provide...
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., December 18, 2018 – 123Net is becoming the fastest growing business-exclusive Fiber Network in Michigan. Businesses requiring high capacity internet to keep up with their customer demands are taking advantage of 123Net’s fiber footprint. Currently,...