We’re delivering incredible fiber technology to neighborhoods and businesses across Michigan. Our company and culture are driven by one mission:
Building Network to Make Michigan Communities and Businesses the Best Connected on the Planet.
We are expanding our sales team because of our continued success and extraordinary growth! We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Direct Sales Representative to sell our services to residential customers!
This position is not a desk job. In fact, as a Direct Sales Representative, you will sell our services in a door-to-door manner. You will be canvassing neighborhoods and providing the community with the most powerful internet service offering in the state.
You will take ownership in acquiring new leads, gain referral partners, participate in community events, and act as a brand ambassador for 123NET. This full-time position has a flexible work schedule, and you can manage your work week.
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Discounted 123NET services (if available in your neighborhood)
- Full Benefits Package – Begins on the first day of employment!
- Medical, dental, and vision
- The ability to help shape the future direction of 123NET residential services
Imagine you have had the same slow internet provider for many years. You don’t think you have any other options. Then a friendly 123NET Direct Sales Representative shows up on your doorstep to discuss some new opportunities for you to explore! You learn about Fiber that can run directly to your home with faster speeds that connect you to the people you care about most.
Are you this helpful person who is excited about the opportunity to help your community join the best connected?
- 6+ months of sales/customer service experience
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Computer literate with a familiarity of in-home electronics, computers, and high-speed internet preferred
- Must be enthusiastic, persuasive, persistent, and can handle rejection in the selling process well
- Must be a good listener and have superior people skills
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service in a calm, professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and be a self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with customers
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of company and customer information
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional manner
- Must be able to pass local community background checks
Job Type: Full-Time