At 123NET, we are passionate about helping Michigan and its residents.
We’re looking for someone to help us make that happen.
As a Grant Management Generalist, you’ll work with the team to identify opportunities for grants and write proposals for funding in order to support our mission of “Building Network to Make Michigan Communities and Businesses the Best Connected on the Planet”.
- Work with clients to conduct grants management (pre- and post-award), compliance, preparation of contracts, billing and reimbursement requests, reporting, and more.
- Organize work to ensure all required deadlines are met.
- Developing and implementing long-range and short-term grant and fund development plans that align with and support the goals, objectives, and priorities of 123NET.
- Working with other entities to identify funding needs, write, and submit high-quality grant proposals, applications, and supporting documents.
- Developing processes, procedures, forms, and policies to implement a consistent grant application methodology and pipeline.
- Preparing and making presentations to the 123NET leadership regarding grant activities.
- Liaising with other 123NET departments, outside agencies, and community groups to explain and discuss various aspects of the grant writing process.
- Representing 123NET at meetings with community representatives and non-profit agencies seeking grants.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- · Experience in grant writing, grants management, budgets, contracts, etc.
- · Strong knowledge of online government grant application portals.
- · Minimum 2-4 years’ grants management experience.