Our data center colocation customers rely on us to provide a physically secure space with redundant power, HVAC, and high-speed internet connectivity. We are seeking an employee who will work with our team to install, support, and maintain the systems that provide our customer with the most reliable, most connected data centers in Michigan. The demands of a high availability data center include both technical and mechanical skills. The ideal candidate will be able to:
· Repair and maintain essential mechanical systems including HVAC and plumbing
· Install network cabling including fiber and copper
· Document, label, and organize such cabling
· Repair existing and install new electrical power circuits, switches, lighting ballasts, etc.
· Install security systems such as cameras, card readers, door closers, locks, etc.
· Install ladder rack and fiber raceway
· Safely operate a forklift (including reach/telescopic lift)
· Find-and-fix/report-and-delegate needed upkeep and repairs of the facilities
· Conduct occasional cleaning of the facilities
· Know and enforce building security best practices
· Anticipate and meet the needs of data center customers and building tenants
· Coordinate and collaborate with Project Managers, Sales Team members, Network Operations Center, and department Directors.
Join us in our Mission – Building network to make Michigan communities and businesses the best connected on the planet.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday