A Yard Hand would be responsible for helping clean, organize, and maintain the daily operation of our Novi yard. This includes loading trucks for in-house employees and contractors with aggregate and materials, taking inventory and ordering needed materials and supplies. We are seeking someone who has construction experience for this role.
- The ability to lift 50 Ibs
- The ability to pass a Background Check
- The ability to pass a Drug Screen
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Skid Steer
- Telephone operator
- Paid time off
- Health insurance – Provided for you and your family on day one of employment
- Vision insurance – Provided for you and your family on day one of employment
- Dental insurance – Provided for you and your family on day one of employment
- 401(k) – Savings plan with discretionary profit sharing contributions
Join us in our Mission – Building network to make Michigan communities and businesses the best connected on the planet.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday