A Landscaping Foreman & Laborer restores lawns, roads, and sidewalks back to original condition or better after fiber optic cable installations. Typical duties include backfilling holes, leveling the ground, preparing for and applying grass seed or sod, laying straw matting, repairing concrete and asphalt, setting up signs, placing cones, and any additional site clean-up. In-field training provided.
- A Chauffeur’s License Necessary or be Willing to Acquire One.
- Ability to Lift at least 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass a Background Investigation
- Pass a Drug Screening
PREFERRED & BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCE
- Experience Pulling & Backing Trailers
- Operating a Mini Excavator or Dingo
- Basic Construction & Concrete Experience