The AutoCAD Initial Drafters responsibilities will include using Google Earth Pro to import aerial background imagery into AutoCAD, creating and setting up AutoCAD files for Designers, completing initial drafts including buildings/sidewalks/driveways. You will be working on four to seven projects at any given time.
- Create/set up AutoCAD files for Designers
- Use GIS Interactive maps
- Communicate with Designers for project timelines
- Follow 123NET Design standards
- Set up sheet layouts in AutoCAD
- Complete initial draft in AutoCAD to include outlines of buildings, sidewalks, driveways, etc.
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Experience using Google Earth Pro
- Health insurance – Provided for you and your family on day one of employment
- Dental insurance – Provided for you and your family on day one of employment
- Vision insurance – Provided for you and your family on day one of employment
- 401(k) – Savings plan with discretionary profit sharing contributions
- Paid time off
123NET, Inc (123NET) is located in Southfield, Michigan and has been providing High Capacity Business Internet, Colocation and Telecommunications services successfully for 25 years from small to Fortune 500 companies. We are one of Michigan’s fastest growing privately held companies offering competitive wages, health care benefits and a great work environment. We are growing rapidly and are passionate about making a difference every day.
Our Mission – Building network to make Michigan communities and businesses the best connected on the planet.