AGENT CHANNEL MANAGER
123Net, Inc. is located in Southfield, Michigan. We have delivered the highest quality data center, network and voice services successfully for over 20 years to enterprises, carriers and technology companies. We are one of Michigan’s fastest growing privately held companies offering competitive wages, healthcare benefits and a great work environment. We attract top talent, bringing diverse experiences and creativity to our team and foster an environment that enables employees to apply their skills, creativity and experience in an independent and impactful way.
- Grow and cultivate relationships with 123Net Master Agents
- Provide practical solutions and creative approaches to complex applications
- Use sales experience and tactics to assist agents in Data Center, Network and Voice services
- Productively assist the 123Net team to grow the channel’s business and achieve the projected revenue growth, as defined by the company’s business plans and strategic goals.
- Ensure that 123Net Master Agents have the proper tools to be successful.
- Deliver impactful presentations that enrich agents understanding of 123Net value and positioning of our services
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to support a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride and quality workmanship. Reinforcing the company’s commitment to excellence
- Engages in competitive intelligence to stay educated on industry trends
- Use your creative skills to collaborate with the Director of Marketing on impactful material and promotions
- Coordinate resources required to support agents
- Contribute effectively outside of your core role and make time to help other colleagues
- At least 1-3 years of telecom sales experience
- Have a competitive edge and like to win
- Strategic thinker who makes sound decisions
- Concise and articulate in writing and speech
- Show an intense interest in 123Net’s success
- Knowledge of Data Center Services, Dedicated Internet, MPLS, Fixed Wireless, PRI, SIP, PBX and Ethernet Services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint