123NET is seeking a Payroll Administrator that is eager to learn, motivated, and analytical that can contribute to our mission.
- Utilize payroll software to process payroll, commission, and bonuses.
- Audit and calculate payable hours from inhouse hour tracking system.
- Process tax withholding, deduction, garnishment, child support, worker compensation, unemployment, and other local, state, or federal documents as needed.
- Communicate with employees and maintain employee records.
- Review, create and administer payroll related company policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate work experience.
- 2+ years payroll processing experience preferably with ADP Workforce Now payroll platform with multistate payroll processing.
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of payroll functions and associated State and Federal laws.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel.