As an Accounting Manager you would be responsible for overseeing company accounting functions while ensuring accuracy as well as providing strategic recommendations based on financial projections.
- Work closely with accounting team and leadership to identify opportunities for cost control and increased efficiencies.
- Assist in development and implementation of financial and accounting systems, processes, tools, and control systems.
- Evaluate and oversee risk management and insurance issues.
- Analyze KPIs to develop high-quality financial analysis to provide strategic recommendations based on financial analysis and projections.
- Implement and lead the annual budget process and periodic forecast process.
- Coordinate finance issues regarding administration of Benefits and Insurance Program.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements.
- Ability to be hands-on with accounting procedures and tasks to supplement staff needs and directly train/coach staff on accounting procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience in Finance or accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and multitasking skills