123Net’s carrier-grade High-Speed Fixed Wireless service offers speeds up to 1Gbps over secure, fixed wireless links while bypassing the traditional LEC and cable company infrastructure.
Typical Installation Timeframes
|Speed||Metro Detroit/Ann Arbor||Other Markets|
|Up to 50Mbps||7-14 days after order is confirmed||7-14 days after order is confirmed|
|50Mbps to 1Gbps||30-45 days after order is confirmed||30-45 days after order is confirmed|
Physical Site Survey
Easy As 1
- A physical site survey will typically be performed within five business days from the date the order was submitted to 123Net.
- Once it’s determined that service can be delivered, technicians will work with the customer to schedule an install.
- If for any reason 123Net cannot deliver High-Speed Fixed Wireless service an alternate delivery method will be proposed.
- If 123Net cannot deliver High-Speed Fixed Wireless service, the customer is free to cancel the order without penalty.
Building Roof Rights
Easy As 2
- 123Net will work with building owners to arrange for roof access.
- Customer will provide contact information for the building representative to 123Net.
- Insurance documentation is provided by 123Net when necessary.
Easy As 3
- 123Net will provide and install Cat5 cable/Ethernet handoff
from the radio to the customer DEMARC
- If needed, a router can be provided for an additional
Fast & Secure
- Full-duplex, symmetrical wireless links
- Speeds up to 1 Gbps
- Guaranteed 99.99% uptime
- Links operate in FCC licensed frequencies
- Each customer on a secure, private link
- All links are MPLS capable
- Integrates seamlessly with voice services
including SIP, PRI, & Hosted PBX
Relax We Got This!
Typical Flat Roof Installation
- Penetration of the roof is not generally required
- Existing access for HVAC systems can usually be used for network and power
- Typical installation uses a 4-6 foot ballast mast using concrete blocks or sandbags to anchor the mast
- Typical load which includes the mast, radio and ballast is approximately 20 lbs/sq. ft.
Use this form to send a general email request to Our Solutions Department. All fields marked with a * are required.