Hosted IP PBX
Hosted IP PBX Overview
Available on Fiber · Fixed Wireless · Ethernet over Copper (EoC)
We’ve been a Michigan based phone company for over 15 years with experience in VoIP (Voice over IP) deployments.
Compared to a traditional phone system, 123Net manages the delivery of the Hosted IP PBX over its robust network and moves the PBX functionality from your office to its Tier 3 2(N+1) data center. This includes built-in redundancy and a Service Level Agreement (SLA) guarantee of 99.99% uptime.
- Setup is quick (30-45 days), and a 123Net project manager will help with a smooth conversion.
- Connect desktops and smart devices through the 123Net application.
- Transfer existing phone numbers or order new numbers like vanity
- Desk phones will be placed and fully configured by a 123Net engineer.
- Manage the entire 123Net phone system from a desktop computer or smart device through the 123Net web portal.
- A user-friendly web interface offers complete control over the phone system with easy to use menus, text fields and
- Change users, manage extensions from anywhere in the world.
- Users can manage their own settings.
Hosted IP PBX
Hosted IP PBX solution provides a
Soft phone, mobility
- Find-me, Follow-me
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Web Portal
- Auto Attendant
- Call Block
- Call Forwarding
- Call History
- Call Log
- Call Park & Retrieve
- Call Queue/Ring Groups
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Conference Calling
- Dial by Extension/Extension Transferring
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Last Number Redial
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Music on Hold
- Sequential Ring
- Simultaneous Ring
- Speed Dial
- Time Conditions (Day /Night Settings)
- User Control Panel
- Voice Mail
- Voicemail to Email
- IP Failover
Hosted IP PBX Equipment
The 123Net Hosted IP PBX uses the Polycom enterprise-grade family of IP desktop phones.
|Display||3.5” Color LCD||3.5” HD Color LCD Touchscreen||4.3” HD Color LCD Touchscreen|
|Navigation||4-way cluster with center select key||Intuitive Touchscreen||Intuitive Touchscreen|
|USB Call Recording||No||Yes||Yes|
|Integrated Bluetooth Headset Support||No||No||Yes|
|Polycom HD Voice||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Maintaining a high network uptime is critical to the success of today’s businesses. That is why backup solutions, such as IP Failover, are being implemented to avoid downtime. The solution is immediate, cost-effective and it protects connectivity during Internet...
123Net is an Internet service provider (ISP) built on delivering reliable connections at high speeds. The organization provides enterprise data center, network and voice solutions for local Michigan businesses Every business is unique, and the same rule applies for...
Data center location should always be a top priority for customers. Choosing a data center in an optimal location does not only provide immediate advantages, it also prevents major headaches down the road. That is why 123Net carefully handpicked an ideal environment...
Call Us at 866.460.3503