- Network Support Technician (Turn-up/Test Experience)
- Full Time
- Southfield, MI
- July 5, 2016
- September 5, 2016
- December 5, 2017
Job Description: 123Net is currently searching for Engineers and Technicians with hands-on experience to support our resellers and end user customers. These positions involve exposure to voice technologies, IT and contact center software. Strong interpersonal and communications skills are needed to interface in technical and non-technical terms to resellers and end user customers’ IT staff. We are seeking only the best technicians and hardworking individuals who are able to excel in the ever growing and demanding world of telecommunications technology.
- Ensure complex customer issues are promptly addressed, documented and resolved in a timely and professional manner consistent with the highest customer service and professional / technical standards.
- Briefs customers as well as management on the status of current resolution efforts.
- Maintains daily tickets and reports to ensure the highest service levels are maintained.
- Serves as technical advisor, providing front telephone, remote desktop, and onsite desktop support for system users with complex issues by resolving or conferring with the appropriate technical or systems personnel.
- Initiates tracking and reporting of issues, as well as recommends means for system improvement including procedural steps, increased training, and enhanced documentation.
- Serves as a mentor to lower level helpdesk technicians providing guidance during the troubleshooting process, training on new products and assistance in the development of their skills.
- Provide troubleshooting support, root cause analysis and strong problem diagnosis skills