- Accounting Specialist
- Full Time
- Southfield, Michigan
- Metro Detroit
- November 17, 2016
- November 30, 2016
- December 31, 2016
Seeking a highly motivated and analytical accounting professional who enjoys an entrepreneurial, hands-on, challenging and growing environment. The candidate will assist with the Company’s day to day accounting, finance, tax, and other related activities.
· Assist with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
· Prepare financial statements on an accrual basis
· Prepare and enter monthly journal entries.
· Reconcile balance sheet items including bank accounts and credit card accounts
· Assist with year-end accountant packages for external auditors
· Coordinate payroll and employee benefits (including new hires)
· Assist with the Company insurance policy and requests
· Perform special projects and/or other duties as assigned